Hi All,

Since more than one person has asked me thought I'd better reply
to the list.

Meeting on 3rd April is at Warrington Postgrad Centre (lecture
theatre). Meeting starts promptly at 10 with coffee from 9.30.
Finishes at 12.  Paper copy of these arrangements will be in next
posting from HCLU
Regards
Chris

Christine Thornton
Senior Trust Librarian / Trust Library Services Manager
Central Manchester & Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust
Postgraduate Centre
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Oxford Rd
MANCHESTER  M13 9WL
TEL:  0161 276 8726
email: [log in to unmask]
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended solely for the use
of the individual(s) to whom addressed.  If you have
received this email in error please contact the sender