Hello

Just a note to let you know that I've "retired" the QSHELL program (the
questionnaire administration shell) off the website ... it's just too old
and I can't stand it anymore - it had to be put out of its misery!

I've also created a new PsWin installation fileset - now compiled in
Delphi-6 and a proper seamless installation fileset. No other changes other
than sorted out the font-size issue for printing.

Tomorrow I'll be posting up Atten2.1 ... which will incorporate the formula
(and associated help) for correcting an alpha reliability coefficient for
restriction of range in the sample data from which it is being computed.

Finally, all the conference presentations and supporting papers for the
recent NZ Psychological Society workshop and Graphical Profiler paper have
been posted up on the website - this includes my forthcoming paper entitled:
Beyond Psychometrics: Measurement, non-quantitative structure, and applied
numerics ... might be of interest to one or two on the list.

Regards ... Paul
Paul Barrett                                   DDI: +64-(0)9-262-6082
email: [log in to unmask]            Main: +64-(0)9-261-0221
       [log in to unmask]               Fax: +64-(0)9-262-6290
       [log in to unmask]                 Mobile: +64-021-415625
                                     UK Efax/Voice: 0845-334-3038
Web:   http://www.liv.ac.uk/~pbarrett/paulhome.htm
       http://www.mariner7.com/