Dear Readers

The world's largest database of medical, pharma, biotech and agrochem abbreviations - 50,000 entries.  It is free.
www.pharma-lexicon.com

You can download our search box and have it on your computer (desktop) - this is also free.  We have just completed a Hand Held version of this database.

I would like to thank the thousands of people from all over the world who sent us crucial information and help - without their help this whole project would not have been possible.  If you find a missing acronym we would love to hear from you!!

Best regards

Christian