SEDA Conference April 2003 - call for contributions
Dear Ranald,
I am not sure you can remember me.  I met you in Australia at the airport with Pat Rogers. My name - Betty Ann Rohlehr.
I need a favour.  Do you think you can recommend a few persons who are eminently qualified and who are very engaging speakers. I need to choose one to deliver a lecture at our Open Lecture series in September.  The topic must be related to teaching and learning.  Quite obviously the person must have a wealth of experience.  The audience will not only be university lecturers but will consist of teachers and principals of primary and secondary schools.  I will be grateful if you can give me a few names and a brief resume about them.
Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Betty Ann Rohlehr
Betty Ann Rohlehr
Programme Co-ordinator
Instructional Development Unit