We would like to inform you of the publication of the on-line journal
Interactive Educational Multimedia, issue number 5, which is devoted to
multimedia technologies applied to education.

You can visit IEM at http://www.ub.es/multimedia/iem.

This number of Interactive Educational Multimedia introduces some papers
produced by Spanish researchers. Due to their own diversity, we have not set
up a monographic issue.
The selected articles for this number are:
-       Restructuring Higher Education institutions in Europe: The case of virtual
learning environments,  by Mario Barajas.
-       Hypertext representation for education and learning, by Cristòfol Rovira
Fontanals.
-       Information or Education?A proposal for web education, by Sònia Sànchez
Busqués.
-       Design and Operation of Spaces for Communities that Learn,  by Josep Mª
Monguet Fierro &
Francesc Alpiste Penalba.
-       Interactive multimedia education: Using Authorware as an instructional
tool to enhance teaching and learning in the Malaysian classroom, by Ken Neo
T.K. & Mai Neo.

Next issue of IEM will be published by April 2003.  It will be devoted to
experiences and reflexions from Latin America, and will be coordinated by
professors Hepp and Rehbein from Universidad de La Frontera, in Chile.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Multimedia Teaching and Learning Research Group, University of Barcelona
(ICE)
http://www.ub.es/multimedia
Interactive Educational Multimedia journal