CONNECTIONS

I thought colleagues might be interested this event at Sutton Courtenay Abbey, near Oxford.

BUILDING YOUR INNER TEAM                                              Sunday July 7  (1000 - 1700)

with Eva Ross
and Chris White

Teamwork occurs in all sorts of settings and relationships - and  is a part of our life that is not usually given enough attention!
     This will be a day to do something new - to explore different parts of ourselves through a variety of stimulating exercises - to discover the roles we play in teams, the ones that we enjoy, the ones that we would like to develop and the ones we are totally bored with, and desperately need to jettison.
     The day will also provide an opportunity to audit and 'springclean' our  inner team selves in order to discover our strengths (perhaps as yet unknown), to make sure that these are then not sabotaged by our weaknesses, and to explore those parts of our team selves that are crying out for a bit of fresh air, fun and frolics.

Eva is a counsellor/psychotherapist with many years of experience in lecturing, group work, teaching and training.
Chris is a Manager in a Multidisciplinary team of Mental Health workers in Oxfordshire. He too has many years of experience in groupwork, training and social work.

Connections is an open group which, though its membership varies from meeting to meeting, maintains a consistent and positive culture with a focus on group process. You will experience a challenging yet supportive atmosphere, the wish to learn and a sense of enjoyment and fun among all involved.

BOOKING

The fee for each event is £40 (waged), £20 (unwaged)

Please respond to Mark Hickling: <[log in to unmask]>