on 5/8/02 3:41 PM, Andrea Rayner at [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Andrea Rayner would like to recall the message, "ILT loan".

There seem to be more automatic "out of the office" replies and accidental
personal replies sent to this list than genuine postings.

I suggested this solution before (on June 27th): can we change the list
configuration to "replies-to-sender" rather than "replies-to-list" please?
This should minimise the above problems.  Is there a list administrator
here?

Many thanks.

Ashley.

PS "Recall"-ing messages doesn't in general work for Internet mail.

--
      Ashley Ward: Teaching Fellow.  Academic, PhD student, Musician
     [log in to unmask] | http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~ashley/