Dear List-users,
                       I  am hoping to use Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation
(PGNA) analysis to determine whole rock boron contents as a tracer of
metamorphic devolatilisation, melt segregation in migmatites etc.  Is there
anyone on the list who has recently used this technique? I'm after
information about   which nuclear reactors offer this  service and what
analysis costs are, either collaboratively or commercially. I'm aware that
PGNA can be done at the McMaster University Nuclear facility in Canada, but
so far haven't been able to find out the costs for analyses. Please reply to
me directly rather than to  the list.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Ian