This message forwarded on behalf of alan thompson

Dead-line EMPG-IX Symposium Tuesday January 15, 2002

We would like to remind all potential participants of the Ninth
Symposium on Experimental Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry
(EMPG-IX) that the dead-line for abstract submission and registration
at regular rates is a week from now:

TUESDAY, January 15, 2002.

The EMPG-IX conference will be held at ETH, Zurich, Switzerland from
March 24-27, 2002. Due to very tight scheduling we cannot accept late
abstracts.

Information, abstract submission and registration forms are available
on the conference web-site: http://www.erdw.ethz.ch/empg

Peter Ulmer
--

__________________________________
Peter Ulmer

Tel:    +41 1 632 3955
Fax:    +41 1 632 1088
email:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.erdw.ethz.ch/empg

Dr Gawen RT Jenkin
Lecturer in Applied Geology      direct dial: +44 (0116) 252 3934
Department of Geology         general office: +44 (0116) 252 3933
University of Leicester                  fax: +44 (0116) 252 3918
LE1 7RH, UK
     For current PhD projects see www.le.ac.uk/geology/grtj1