hey Mike

I've managed to not drown through the ARC submission process, but
worn myself out by doing it all in too little time. As usual! The
application centres on the melt escape story in Fiordland, and there
are LOTS of Brown references so I can only hope they will be sensible
and send it to you!

Anyway, I submitted an abstract; copy attached FYI

After 5 brief days with the family it is back to NZ to run an
undergraduate trip. Onward!

best wishes

Geoff

Geoffrey Clarke

School of Geosciences        F05      ph.     61 2 9351 2919
University of Sydney                       fax     61 2 9351 0184
NSW 2006
Australia