Hi,

Edinburgh has been able to combine a new Museum (Museum of Scotland)
with a new built Science Centre (Dynamic Earth).

It has been a team project because we work as a complement units.
It's a pity it is far away for you to be able to see it, but you can
visit the web pages on:
http://www.dynamicearth.co.uk/
http://www.nms.ac.uk/

I hope these can help you.