From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 October 2002 22:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unknown fossil found at Jennycliffe beach Plymouth Sound.

Dear Sir/Madam I am a amature fossil collector and recently made a fossil discovery at Jennycliffe beach (pictured). I wondered anyone at the museum could help me identify it? It was embedded in a slab of soft local slate. it consists of 20ish vertibre type sections in a ferrous/calcite material tapering to one end.