IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SENT ME YOUR EVALUATION PLEASE COMPLETE BELOW AND
RETURN TO ME

GEM LONDON

Training Evaluation - 2002

I am here to represent YOU, but I can't do that without your feedback.
Please take 5 mins (it will honestly only take that long!!) and give me your
views on training for our region.

1.   Membership details

personal membership                     institutional membership

2.      Please circle for the London region

attended training in last year          attended training in last 3 years

never attended training

b - please tick

        In 200/2 I have attended GEM London training
        In 2001/2 I have attended training in another GEM region
        In 2001/2 I have attended a national GEM training day

3.      How would you like to hear about events?

        Direct mailing
        Via GEM email discussion list

4.      What would you like training to focus on in 2002/3 (please tick any
subjects that you are  interested in)

        professional training - e.g., time management, assertiveness,
presentation skills,
        public speaking

        science and technology in museum education

        family learning

        training for  non-education staff

        national curriculum overview

        early years/under fives

        partnerships with libraries and archives

        working with KS3/4

        museum policy - e.g., data protection, health and safety etc

        workshop ideas for schools and families

        literacy and numeracy

        writing information/ text

        life long learning

        developing /establishing a museum education service

4b.     Please list below any other subjects that you would like covered by
training

5.      What are the most important elements of a training day?  Please tick
what you would like to be included

        high profile speakers   value for money
        grass-roots case studies        opportunities to network
        practical activities    lunch
        handouts        central venue

Other_______________________________________________________________________
___________

6.      Please indicate what, in your opinion, is a reasonable fee for
training (PLEASE TICK 1 BOX)

        £5-10
        £10-20
        £20-30
        £30-40
        £40-50
        £50+

7.      If you would be happy to act as a venue for a training day please
list below details of your facility (e.g., room size, AV equipment,
restaurant facilities etc)

8.      Any further comments

Please return by 18th June to: Liz Denton, The Royal Armouries, HM Tower of
London, LONDON, EC3N 4AB.  Or fax: 020 7481 2922