I am looking to purchase new furniture for our education and activity room which is primarily used as a lunchroom in the week and a performance space for live interpretation at weekends.

Currently we have stage blocks that are very heavy and difficult to move and very difficult to clean around.

The room needs to remain flexible and ideally provide tiered seating for performances.

Does anyone know of a good example in a museums/gallery/children's centre or a good designer (solution finder)/ furniture supplier for these sort of spaces.

Many thanks

Liz Smith