-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pete Mungall - Education Officer
Sent: 29 January 2002 09:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Underwear

Hi
I am looking for a couple of items of clothing - late Victorian/early
Edwardian style:

a (heavyweight) woolen vest/undershirt - long sleeve and with 3-4 button
neck opening
a thick flannel shirt (without collar)

It does get a wee bit cold up here, but these are not for me personally!
They are for demonstrations/workshops comparing modern cold weather clothing
with Scott/Shackleton era.

Thanks
Pete

Pete Mungall