How do you separate the eye movements (rotations), per se, from the RF artifacts
they might generate, in the phase direction?

These are often clearly seen in the T1 of a high res anatomical, in the phase
direction, but does the BOLD EPI sequence suffer from similar artifacts?

--
Darren L. Weber, BSc(Hons), BA
PhD student, Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory,