Hi Mark

I started playing with the schedule files in the way you described to me.
I tried to allow for only one degree of freedom e.g. scaling in the
y-direction.
However, the resulting omat was:
1  0  0  0
0  0.952213  0  3.0586
0  0  1  0
0  0  0  1
In my understanding of the matrix described in technical report about FLIRT,
scaling as well as translation in y was performed in this case. I guess
I was not able
to modify the schedule file appropriately which is attatched it to this
email.

I hope, you can help me!

Thanks, Markus