Hi Steve,

I've just read your SPM users email on EPI distortion correction. I
understand that FSL has a tool FUGUE which can be used for that purpose.
However, that needs a fieldmap input. We acquired some EPI images from a MRI
centre (GE magnet) of clinical setting some time ago and now want to do
EPI - T1 co-registration. My question is: what files are we asking for from
the MRI centre should we require the input for FUGUE? Further more, what
format of that fieldmap data should be in?

Many thanks,

Wei Wen
Neuropsychiatric Institute,
Prince of Wales Hospital/Univ. of NSW
Australia
This email and the files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to distribute or use this message or any of its attachments in any way. We also request that you advise the sender of the incorrect addressing.

This note also confirms that this email message has been virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, South East Health accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing any computer viruses.