Hi Jimmy,

If you only want 90 degree rotations I suggest using avwswapdim instead.
By the look of your matrix you just need to do:
   avwswapdim inputimage x -z y outputimage

If you leave off the last argument (outputimage) then you'll see the
transformation matrix that it generates, with the appropriate FOV.
You could then save this matrix and apply it with flirt as per usual
(or use the new ApplyXFM gui).

All the best,
        Mark