Hi,
in the previous email I sent you the link to the data. After that I have
actually tried to do the analysis again - this time with 12 (instead of
11) volumes. The datset that i sent you is created by averaging
timepoints in the original dataset. There are 12 points used to sample
the rf, but I excluded the first one because that one was sampled only
once. That's how I ended with 11 volumes. But the analysis with 12
volumes works fine - no crashes. If you want I can send you this data
too.

Thanks!
On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, at 02:11 AM, Stephen Smith wrote:

> Hi - it's possible that you ran out of swap space, if this is a big
> dataset. Anyway, the best thing to do would be to tar up the whole
> (unfinished!) FEAT directory and compress it and stick it on a
> website/ftpsite where I can grab it from, and we'll take a look.
>
> Thanks, Steve.
>
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Zrinka Bilusic wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>> I was running feat on one of my datasets and i have encountered a
>> problem I have not seen before. I am using a simple analysis where I am
>> reading  a model from a file. I have been running these all day today
>> on
>> different files, and never had a problem. This particular file is a bit
>> different, in that it was created by averaging volumes from a larger
>> dataset (using one of out tools). I have checked the header, and all
>> the
>> info is there and it is correct. I have also checked the file and it is
>> OK (I can open it using afni, I can actually do the analysis using
>> afni - no problems with the file). I have also doblechecked the text
>> file that includes the model and nothing is wrong with it. feat
>> analysis
>> runs through creating prefiltered_func_data* and then it dies on the
>> next command. All the help will be much appreciated. Thanks!!
>> here is the output from feat (not complete, after the last successful
>> command):
>> /usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/film_gls -rn
>> /Users/zrinka/Desktop/TEMP/TestFlash/images/Flash25/Flash25-average.feat/
>> stats
>> -sa -ms 5 -sp /usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/susan_smooth
>> /Users/zrinka/Desktop/TEMP/TestFlash/images/Flash25/Flash25-average.feat/
>> filtered_func_data
>> /Users/zrinka/Desktop/TEMP/TestFlash/images/Flash25/Flash25-average.feat/
>> design.
>> mat 42.711900
>> cat:
>> /Users/zrinka/Desktop/TEMP/TestFlash/images/Flash25/Flash25-average.feat/
>> stats/
>> dof: No such file or directory
>>      while executing
>> "exec cat ${FD}/stats/dof "
>>      (procedure "feat4:proc" line 265)
>>      invoked from within
>> "feat4:proc [ file rootname [ lindex $argv 0 ] ]"
>>      (file "/usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/feat" line 17)
>> Log directory is:
>> /Users/zrinka/Desktop/TEMP/TestFlash/images/Flash25/Flash25-average.feat/
>> stats
>>

>> An exception has been thrown
>> Logic error:- detected by Newmat: incompatible submatrix dimension
>>
>> Trace: SubMatrix(evaluate)

Zrinka Bilusic-Vezmar
UCLA Brain Mapping
660 Charles Young Drive South