Hello FSL,

I notice after running easythresh that there are some voxels showing outside of what
I defined as the <brain_mask> in easythresh's command line.

I looked in the script and noticed that there doesn't seem to be any masking being
done there. I assume that <brain_mask> is not used to actually mask the results, but
as input for /bin/smoothest. Is this correct?

Also, I was wondering if this similar to the "Pre-threshold masking" option in FEAT.

I am using avg152T1_brain for the underlay. Is avg152T1_brain_mask OK as a <
brain_mask> for easythresh?

Best regards,
Antonio