Steve,
I'm running MELODIC and it's taking several hours to finish on a SunBlade
(900MHz).  Is this typical or am I doing something wrong?  One thing that seems
strange is that example_func.img is around 800kb, while filtered_func_data.img,
which I'm running through MELODIC, is 54Mb.  The filtered_func_data.img was the
output of a FEAT preprocessing.  thanks,

jack