Dear FSL expert,
I have a question about the use of MELODIC to analysis the SPECT data.
Our lab try to use the ICA method to analysis the SPECT image. We have 43
control subjects and 7 patients. we put these image files into a 4d
analyze image file and the number of control subject are 1-43, patients
are 44-50. the threshold is setting in 15% and the output component is set
12.
My question is how to choice a component which may be different between
control and subjects ? can I use the group test (t-test) to compare the
data in raw 1-43 and 44-47 in each colomn from melodic_mix. Thank your
opinion. Sincerely
Dr. Jung Lung hsu
Department of Neurology
Taiwan