Hi - FSL uses Analyze format images like those in the FEEDS example data
set. These have a pair of files for each 3D/4D data set - a .img data file
and a .hdr header file.

The results you have got with the FEEDS test are actually fine - it is
just that some of the F-test checks now fail because we changed (patched)
the F-test part of FEAT recently (but haven't yet updated FEEDS data to
match this software change).

Thanks, Steve.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hello, This is Heather Emmerton in the department of psychiatry at
> the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.  We have
> just downloaded and are hoping to use your FSL tools for our MRI
> neuroimaging studies in schizophrenia patients.  We are working
> with Mac OS X (10.1.5).  I have downloaded and am running FSL
> on XDarwin so that we may use the GUI tools.  Mainly I am having
> trouble using the FSL tools with our data, I am encountering
> "unable to open (data file)" errors, even using raw data.  Do you
> have a document outlining the actual usage of the gui tools?  For
> example how to specify data format, and which formats can be
> used?  I have run the evaluation example data suite and most of
> the tools function within error tolerances, but not all.  I am
> wondering if you have advice for correcting the errors in the failed
> tests for FEAT?  I have included the entire output of the evaluation
> data run as an html attachment.
> I can be contacted at:
> (604) 875-4111 ext 61705
> or via this email ([log in to unmask])
> Thank you in advance for your help.
> Heather

 Stephen M. Smith
 Head of Image Analysis, FMRIB

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve