Ronnie Scheib is a filmmaker who writes for the Chicago Reader.
I doubt that his articles have been collected, but you could probably
contact him directly c/o the Chicago Reader. A few of his reviews
are available online here:
http://www.metacritic.com/film/publications/chicagoreader/ronniescheib/

He also had an article on Shadow Of a Doubt called “Charlie’s Uncle,”
in Film Comment, Vol. 12, No. 2 (1976), pp. 55-62.

--Bob Keser