 ___ Eric ___
| Joe Versus the Volcano (Now THIS is a brilliant film about
|        Kirkegardian philosophy and karma
|
| got this from another list....
| would you philosophy types agree with this accessment???
 ___

I'd be interested in reading the analysis if they have one.  Could you
forward their argument or a link to a web site along those lines?

While I think almost everyone in my graduating class in physics loved that
film as a guilty pleasure, I'm not sure I've ever looked at it in that way.
It always seemed like a film that aimed high and hit low.  Like I said, a
guilty pleasure.

-- Clark Goble --- [log in to unmask] -----------------------------