I have been having problems with my e-mail, so I do not know if I sent this
out before or not, but here goes one more try.

I am looking for some essays written about the movie the Great Escape
(1963).  If anyone has written anything on it or knows of anything written
on it I would love to read it.  If you can help me out, just e-mail me
back: [log in to unmask]

My apologizes if you have received this numerous times.

Thanks,
Jason Barg