None yet.

My wife wants two.  I want one.  Two will be our max depending on how the
negotiations go.  :-)  Hence, we may be replacers rather than reducers.

If one were to call for rapid population reduction, and lead by example,
just what would that leader do?  Note the words "rapid" and "reduction."

Richard Haimann, P.E.
(562) 628-1980
(562) 684-4312 (e-fax)
mailto:[log in to unmask]