We should write letters to NYT editor to express opinions on the book. Did
the review appear in the paper, leisure/lifestyle, or the book review
section, and when, approximately? That would affect where to send a letter.
        While such letters may make you think you are being a kook, it's
really one of the few ways to get divergent opinion into the press. You'd be
surprised how many people read the letters.
-Tc
Anthony R. S. Chiaviello, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Professional Writing
Department of English
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002-0001