Sorry for cross-posting!

For those interested please contact the address below,
not me! If anyone has participated in this programme
previously I'd be really gratefull to receive some
kind of report or opinion I could pass on to other
students interested in the program!

Cristina

-------------------------
Researchers from Hubbs - Sea World Research Institute
are currently studying the vocal behavior and dialect
development of killer whales at Sea World, San Diego.
Volunteers with flexible schedules are currently
needed for morning behavioral observations, and data
analysis.  We ask that volunteers are able to dedicate
at least 10 hours per week to the project.  Volunteers
must be reliable and have some background experience
in marine mammal science.  This project will provide
volunteers with workable knowledge of many computer
programs, with emphasis on  acoustical analysis
software. The position is unpaid, and there is no
charge to participate.

  For more information please contact:  Tina Yack,

To apply for a volunteer position please email a
resume along with a schedule of your hours of
availability to:         [log in to unmask]

 Sincerely,
 Tina  M. Yack

NO PUBLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WORK

=====
Cristina Beans
PhD student
Laboratoire d'Oceanologie