>Press release from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named
addressee only and are confidential. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately,
delete the message from your computer system and
destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the
views of the National Museum of Science & Industry.

The NMSI website can be found at http://www.nmsi.ac.uk