The River & Rowing Museum interprets the Thames, Rowing and Henley.
Supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund we will be cataloguing over 15,000
museum objects and presenting these to visitors via Digital Information
Points ( DIPs).

Content Creator
The Role
*       To manage and co ordinate the development process following audience
evaluation to commissioning designers
*       To take the lead role in delivering  the DIPs
The Candidate will be
*       Enthusiastic about museums and the learning power of objects
*       Experienced in commissioning and creating on line digital content
*       Be self reliant, with excellent communication skills and be well
informed about the needs of all our visitors, including schools
*       Preferably someone with a background in education and possible
experience in the commercial production sector
This is a 12-month contract, £24,000 pa and a disclosure will be required
for this post
Please submit a full CV and letter of application to
 Helen Vincent, River & Rowing Museum, Mill Meadows, Henley on Thames, Oxon
RG9 1BF.
Applications should arrive by Monday 16th September.

For further information about this position and the Museum, visit our
website at: www.rrm.co.uk