Hello

The NGfL team are currently revising their 'Advice to Content Providers'
publication and intend to flesh the new version out with more detailed
information on creating learning resources and include some case studies.
The NGfL portal is aimed at life long learners as well as educators in the
formal sector. The NOF projects are just the sort of free, informal learning
resources that we would like to link to.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I will send round the first
draft in December for comments, in the mean time the existing (very thin)
guidlelines are at
http://www.ngfl.gov.uk/about_ngfl.jsp?sec=18&cat=99&clear=y

Also, if anyone has any images from their website that they would be willing
to let us use on NGfL publicity material please get in touch.

Emma

Emma Willson, National Grid for Learning Content Officer
Becta (British Educational Communications and Technology Agency)
Please note new email address    [log in to unmask]
Direct Line -  (02476) 847151

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com