Very much "the way to go", & this approach also allows one to reintroduce
relevant interest based print material. I think experienced basic literacy
tutors mutter about "embedded learning".

Mike

Mike Maguire
Group Librarian S & E Devon
Devon Library & Information Services
tel 01392 384223
fax 01392 384228
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.devon.gov.uk/library/
Unless otherwise stated the views expressed are
personal and not necessarily those of Devon County Council