Hello from Del Hornbuckle & Joining PALIG
Work looking at the website mentioned by Del..

Shiraz

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Del Hornbuckle
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:31 PM
Subject: Hello from Del Hornbuckle & Joining PALIG

Hello Shiraz,

How are you?
Do remember me…?

I am thrilled to hear about the formation of PALIG.
I have already signed up to join the listserv.

I now live in Washington, DC and head a resource center that is a seed project of a fairly progressive foundation.  Take a look at the website for more info.

Also, I am forming a collective that is very much aligned with your newly formed org.
Please, let discuss and implement ways that we can coalesce resource sharing, partnering and creating a strong alliance.

I'm trilled to be in touch with you again and look foreword to hearing from you.

All the best,
Del Horbuckle

"Nothing happens until something moves"~Albert Einstein
Del R. Hornbuckle, Director
Resource Center for Activism & Arts
1730 Connecticut Ave, NW-2nd Floor
Washington, DC 20009