Not sure about the specific nationalities that you refer to, but Merton have
done some amazing work with refugees.

Contact
Di Reynolds
BME/Outreach Services
Library & Heritage Services
London Borough of Merton
London Road, Surrey. SM4  5DX
Tel. 020 8545 4061
Fax 020 8545 3237
www.merton.gov.uk

Lyndsay
Lyndsay Rees-Jones
Library Association
020 7255 0635

From 1 April 2002, the LA will unify with the Institute of Information
Scientists to form CILIP: the Chartered Institute of Library and Information
Professionals. Please visit the CILIP website at: www.cilip.org.uk for
further information.