Hi Katy,

Stab in the dark here, but using the UK Plus Search Engine, and "Medical
Dictionary" I found the "On-line Medical Dictionary"

Under "D", this seems to come close.

dyskinesia
<neurology> The impairment of the power of voluntary movement, resulting
in fragmentary or incomplete movements.

Origin: Gr. Dyskinesia = difficulty of moving

(18 Nov 1997)

--------
Previous: dyskaryotic, dyskeratoma, dyskeratosis, dyskeratosis
congenita, dyskeratotic
Next: dyskinesia algera, dyskinesia, drug-induced, dyskinesia
intermittens

--------

© 1998-2002 On-line Medical Dictionary