  -----Original Message-----
  From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of carolyn and stuart morris
  Sent: 22 October 2002 10:20
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: getting a job

  Claire , are you in touch with your careers colleagues about this? AGCAS,
the national Association of Graduate Careers Services,has put a lot of work
into  challenging employer attitudes, documenting  support available and
improving career options for disabled student.
  The links others on Disforum refer to should be available through any HE
Careers Service, and likely on their websites.
  Carolyn Morris