  -----Original Message-----
  From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Steve Metcalfe
  Sent: 04 September 2002 12:08
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Parking again!

  We are reviewing our parking policy yet again and I would value some
advice from other institutions. We currently provide some students and staff
who have a temporary disability or mobility problem that is not severe
enough for them to obtain a Local Authority orange or blue badge with an
orange university parking permit. Demand for these permits has now grown to
such an extent that it has become difficult to manage. Do others do anything
like this? Should we only recognise Local Authority badges? Your comments
please.

  Steve.

Steve Metcalfe
Head of Disability Access Resources and Technology
Director National Association of Disability Officers
University of Lincoln

Tel:     01522 886400
Fax:     01522 886489
Minicom: 01482 463571