Unless this is a problem producing paintings or significant cultural
artefacts, I think it should be dyskinesia or some such, a problem of
movement.  You can check all the related condition here

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?dyskinesia

In general, the online medical dictionary is a great bargain (being
free) and is worth putting in your favourites.

Regards, Bernard

On Mon, 13 May 2002 17:13:32 +0100 George Bell
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I may not have the best internet search engines in the world, but
> whichever is used, I'm asked if the spelling is correct?
>
> George.

Bernard Doherty
Student Adviser
ACCESS Centre