From: Jane Pawluk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 November 2002 12:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NADO - IMPORTANT DIARY NOTE

Dear Colleagues

Please make a note of the following unmissable dates:

                  NADO Annual Conference & AGM 2003
             to be held on Monday 1st & Tuesday 2nd July
            at The University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool,
                the newly built main Lincoln Campus
                  in the centre of historic Lincoln

                    The Conference theme will be:
      Roles, Responsibilities, Competences, Terms & Conditions.

Further information will follow shortly.

Jane

Jane Pawluk
NADO Facilitator
University of Lincoln