is it possible to get a copy as well as we are planning to work with our local colleges to help them with the DDA etc.

Thanks

Anna Jackson

Disability Rights Worker

Dial House, Hamilton Place, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2BH

 Metta MacLeod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I believe I asked for this when you sent this out, but don't think it got here.

Is it possible to send to me at

Room 516
Level 5
Glasgow University Library