I have a student from  the States who is on medication for ADHD
and pain control. He says he has been told that the medication he
takes is not available on prescription here. Can anyone confirm this
or tell me where I can find out? His American Drs are prepared to
send it to him if necessary but I am presuming that it would not be
allowed through Customs?

Wellbutrin SR 150mg capsules, Adderall XR 20 mg capsules,
Oxycontin 10 mg

Also, can anyone recommend any other agencies in the London
area other than City Lit who can provide Notetaking/Support
services for students?  Not unusually for this time of year I'm having
huge problems finding available support....

Ta

Katy
Katy Mann
Disability Adviser, West End
University of Westminster
CCPD,72 Great Portland Street
London W1W 7UW
Tel/Minicom:(020)7915 5456
Fax: (020)7911 5162

only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must
not copy or showthem to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.