apologies for any cross-posting

dear all

I thought you would all be amused to hear that one of the questions in the semi-final of the "Brain of Britain" quiz on BBC radio 4 this week was on the DPC.

Semi-finalists were told a range of national institutions including the British Library and Public Record Office had joined together last year to launch the DPC and then asked which issue this was established to address:

guesses included copyright and data protection. Alas none of them got the right answer...still work to do on the PR front I suppose....

The show was on Monday and repeated this Saturday. You can also here it online on the BBC website if you click on listen to latest programme at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/brain.shtml.

with thanks to Philip Lord and Alison MacDonald for drawing this to my attention!

Neil