-----Original Message-----
From: The Social Context of Death, Dying and Disposal
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of AKIMBO
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 12:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Death, dying and disposal

Dear Dr Rugg,

I would like to attend the Death, Dying and Disposal conference September
5-8 at the full conference resident rate.  I corresponded through e-mail
with a woman last month in regards to paying with a credit card.  She said
that I could pay with a credit card however I'm wondering how I enter the
credit card information on the registration form?  I'm also wondering if
credit card payment is available is it possible to fill out the adobe
acrobat registration form and send the form to the proper individual as an
e-mail attachment?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,
Kimberly