From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 September 2002 01:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: International Review of Law, Computers & Technology - New Issue
Alert

  <http://www.metapress.com/images/profiles/taylorandfrancis/topimage.jpg>

  Wednesday 18, September

John Armitage,

Volume 16 Number 2/July 01, 2002 of International Review of Law, Computers &
Technology is now available on the Taylor and Francis web site at
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=0BPXY0C4532X> .

<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara> .

This issue contains:

Introduction
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=UFV3U07BWKWEJTEW>      p.
109
Diane Rowland

Copyright
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=XXQTD2QCDLF10C6Q> as
Talisman: Expanding 'Property' in Digital Works   p. 113
David A Rice

Technological
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=R49FTCYQ8DL2EPTR>
Protections in Copyright Law: Is More Legal Protection Needed?    p. 133

Lydia Pallas Loren

Digital
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=LNCL1XY1VFH2EYXQ>
Downloads, Access Codes, and US Copyright Law     p. 149
Michael Landau

Content
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=7RDR5VDGLHHV4EB4> and
Access Agreements: An Analysis of Some of the Legal Issues Arising from
Linking and Framing       p. 171
Diane Rowland, Andrew Campbell

Moral  <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=BKRW7YW363RBT8MN>
Rights in the Digital Age: New Possibilities for the Democratization of
Culture   p. 187
Mira T Sundara Rajan

Internet
<http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=23TDBCFUYJKA5VE1>
Governance, Resolving the Unresolvable: Trademark Law and Internet Domain
Names     p. 199
Yee Fen Lim

Major  <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=A3NENT1MH7M68K6G>
Cases     p. 211
Euan Cameron

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this
SARA alerting list, please visit http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling your
list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them to
sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your
discussion group members. If this is possible please email:

Taylor & Francis Group
London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
UK Head Office: 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html