-----Original Message-----
From: Keeble, Leigh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 June 2002 12:07
To: 'John Armitage'
Subject: Call for reviewers/referees

Would be grateful if you could please post the following to the Cyber
Society List.  Thanks.

Dear List Members,

The international journal Information, Communication & Society (iCS) is
always looking for people interested in refeering papers or acting as
book reviewers. The high quality of our published articles is due to the
calibre and commitment from our referees from around the world and drawn
from a wide range of subject disciplines. As a referee you are entitled to a
30% discount on all Taylor & Francis/Routledge books.

If you are interested in joining the iCS reviewers and/or referees list
please email the journal secretary Wendy Bland at [log in to unmask]
for further information.

Leigh Keeble

Research Fellow & ICS Reviews Editor
Community Informatics Research and Applications Unit (CIRA)
University of Teesside
Middlesbrough  TS1 3BA

Tel: 01642 342717
Fax: 01642 342711

www.cira.org.uk

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html