----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Helen Baigent
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 2:24 AM
Subject: cultural diversity and accessibility courses

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Colleagues are reminded about two forthcoming highly topical and cheap courses being organised through the Career Development Group. Both will be of relevance to all library and information sectors and promise to very engaging, participative and fun.

** How to Deliver Culturally Diverse Library Services - 25 September 2002 **
Time and place: 6-8pm at the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF), Broadway House, Tothill Street, London.
Cost: GBP 3.00 to Career Development Group members, students and the unwaged and GBP 5.00 to non members.

 ** How to Deliver Accessible Library Services to People With Disabilities - 8 October 2002 **
Time and place: 6-8pm at the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF), Broadway House, Tothill Street, London.
Cost: GBP 7.00 to Career Development Group members, GBP 10.00 to non members and GBP 5.00 to students and the unwaged.

To book a place or to find out more about these events please contact:

Helen Baigent, Network Adviser, Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries, 16 Queen Anne's Gate, London, SW1H 9AA. Tel: 020 7273 1403 / Fax: 020 273 1404 / Email: [log in to unmask]
Payment for both events should be sent in advance by cheque made payable to the Career Development Group. We regret that we are unable to issue receipts. Details regarding financial assistance for childcare are available on request.
A donation of GBP 2.50 is requested in addition to the course fee to support VSO projects which the Group sponsors. If you would like to support our VSO work simply add an additional £2.50 to your course fee.

The Career Development Group is a group of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals. Registered Charity Number 313014.