Hi
 sorry that people are having difficulty in accessing the last posting,
the info was sent to me by another list member  I will get back in touch
with this person and will try to rectify the situation in the near
future.  Sorry about this .
Thanks

Rajiv Anand
Development Officer,
Cultural Diversity

Resource
16 Queen Anne's Gate
London
SW1H 9AA

Tel  :  020 7273 1475
Fax  :  020 7273 1404
www.resource.gov.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential.   If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   It is intended solely for the addressee.   Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments from the system.