Shiraz,

Yes please, I'd like to recieve the electronic version.

Nick Lane
-----Original Message-----
From: Shiraz Durrani [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 November 2002 07:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Diversity" issue no. 4-5 (Nov 02)

The electronic version of the Diversity Council's magazine "Diversity" issue no. 4-5 is now available.  Please let me know if you wish to receive this - let me know by Thursday if you wish to receive the electronic version, otherwise it will be sent out in late December.

Authors whose artcles have been included in the issue will be sent paper copies in late November.

Please write/e-mail Philip or Gulshan if you wish to receive paper copies which will be available towards the end of November.

shiraz

For paper copies, please contact:

1. Dr Philip Pothen
JISC/RDN Communications Manager,